Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. MacBook

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
I really hope my xbox 360 premium breaks now. I just got it less than 2 weeks ago, and look what happens? Price Drop. I dont give a poop about the $50 price drop, but the halo 3 xbox 360 looks soooo SWEET. HDMI out, 20GB hard drive, and a sweet look and controller... My xbox 360 premium is garbage now compared to that... :( maybe one day ill get lucky and some guy will get sick of his halo 3 360 and decide to trade for like $50 extra.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
I really hope my xbox 360 premium breaks now. I just got it less than 2 weeks ago, and look what happens? Price Drop. I dont give a poop about the $50 price drop, but the halo 3 xbox 360 looks soooo SWEET. HDMI out, 20GB hard drive, and a sweet look and controller... My xbox 360 premium is garbage now compared to that... :( maybe one day ill get lucky and some guy will get sick of his halo 3 360 and decide to trade for like $50 extra.

Sometimes, a store will give you a 30 day price guarantee. Check your receipt or check at the store...

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
Trust me, its not as bad as shelling $2500 + ram upgrades for a Macbook Pro, having the battery die on me and having the Core 2 Duo models with 2GB of RAM come out shortly thereafter...

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
They're only items - you're still alive :p

That said there's nothing you can do if you like the Xbox 360 Halo model short of becoming a monk.

zero2dash

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2006
Fenton, MO
A new paint job and a newfangled video out port and you hate yourself?

You need a shrink. :rolleyes:

Put it on Craiglist or eBay it if you can't return it and buy the Halo one then, sheesh.

Antares

macrumors 68000
You really should talk to someone about this. This is nothing that you should hate yourself over. It's just a material object and will never make or break your life. Think about it, you can also always just sell the one you have right now and pay a little extra for the new one that you want. You can also check with the store and see if they have a policy on refunding you the discounted amount. But whatever you do, don't let this get to you. There are more important things in life and stuff like this happens to all of us as some point.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Ok so since when did you guys drive on the side of the road that bypasses the town of 'humor' ;)

Seriously he doesnt hate himeself, he just has buyers remorse. We all suffer from it at times.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.