Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jive

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
Scotland
Before:

After:

I always prefer things to be neater and more organised. Plus it looks all sexy and whatnot...

Feelings?

goodtimes5

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2004
Bay Area
I totally agree with what you did. I used to have a hutch, but then I took it off. Everything just feels less busy.

Plus, I never used anything on the hutch.

HckySo

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2006
turn around
Very nice improvement. My old desk used to have a cabinet thing over it but I had to take it off to make it feel more open, and then I just got a better desk and I love my new desk.

interlaced

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2005
Hey I rearranged/tidied up my desk today too! But it doesn't look nearly as good as yours. Good job! :D

sb58

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2006
Hades
Wow my desk is that messy right now and i clean it every once in a while... the mess just comes back... *sigh* i think its because of this stupid HP i have:p

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
sb58 said:
Wow my desk is that messy right now and i clean it every once in a while... the mess just comes back... *sigh* i think its because of this stupid HP i have:p

Its true, Huge HPs do that to a man's desk(or a womens but i know your a Man)But those blue ligths are nice, not as nice as a Mac but still nice:rolleyes: ;)

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
I don't seem to be able to see the 'before'...:confused: the after looks good though.

Edit: it eventually loaded. I would probably try to get rid of the scanner (closet) and put the pencils in the desk drawer. (not that I think it looks bad!) but because when I do similar renovations I go crazy and sacrific everything for simplicity.

Rickay726

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2005
New Jersey
i think ur setup before was cooler, wiht that top part of the desk, maybe u should have just straightened it up a little bit?. oh well its still nice and neat

Belly-laughs

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2003
you wish
nice clean-up! however, the printer seems to restrict available space for vigourous mouse handling.

guess it´s time to move the printer ;)

jaydub

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2006
Looks excellent! Gives me some motivation to do the same in my home office!

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
e-clipse said:
less clutter = more output and relaxation

I think your setup looks more appealing. :)

When I work on something and my desk is messy from all the test prints and what not, I think I work better, maybe that's just me though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.