Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Cosmetics maven Bobbi Brown may be known for her natural makeup for eyes and lips, but her fall collection is intended to appeal to another body part entirely -- the tongue.

In a first for the cosmetics company, Bobbi Brown will offer specially designed chocolate bars with its line of chocolate-colored eye and lip shades for fall, said founder and chief executive officer Bobbi Brown in an interview.

The cosmetics firm, a subsidiary of beauty and fragrance company Estee Lauder Cos. Inc., has struck a deal with luxury chocolate maker Vosges. Vosges shops, located in Las Vegas, New York and Chicago, will sell some Bobbi Brown makeup next to its chocolates, while Bobbi Brown will offer the healthy "Beauty Bar" to shoppers on its Web site after it officially launches its new line, Brown said.

"I love dark chocolate," she said. "It's a no-brainer."

This may be the thing that gets me to buy more makeup and actually wear it! :eek:

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsa..._01_N06162534_RTRUKOC_0_US-LIFE-CHOCOLATE.xml

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
vniow said:
Oh wow. I would travel all the way to PA just for that if I can't find anything similar on the west coast. I am so easily seduced by chocolate its ridiculous. :eek:

I know what you mean... ever since I heard about this I've been coveting a therapy session. If only money grew on trees I'd plant a grove on my apartment balcony and be there tomorrow!

I can't imagine that the east coast has the sole rights to chocolate therapies--even if it does house the Hershey HQ. Happy searching for places out west! ;) :cool: :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.