Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Polekat

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
I entered one hole, went to enter #2 and couldn't. I tried on the phone but couldn't figure out how to enter a score on the phone. I ended up scrapping it at #4 and using GolfLogix on my phone. Here is the screen that was stuck the rest of the day
J0Js5I0.png

amfsd

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2016
Hey Polekat. Anthony here, founder of Hole19. Sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Hole19 on Apple Watch. It looks like you were using the *Advanced Input* which tracks every single stroke (on your iPhone). In the Round Setup menu, I would suggest you de-activate it for a simple scoring method (which also works on Apple Watch). Check out help.hole19golf.com for some resources in our Help Center. Also, tweet me @amfsd I would be glad to get you on our beta to see if we can help solve some issues on Apple Watch (we see a small number of users with issues that we are having difficulties to replicate).

Polekat

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks for the reply. I did have it on advanced input. I tried it again this past weekend using the basic input method and it worked. Not sure why the watch seized up before though.

Beefburga

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2009
I used this for the first time today on my Apple Watch and it didn't miss a beat.

Great, accurate app.

Polekat

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
I used it today again. It worked fine. Although the gps was whacked on the front nine. It thought I was on the other course (two courses at the resort) and I even ended the round and started over to double check. The back nine worked fine though.

Minarets

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
I love Hole19. I got rid of my garmin for the Apple Watch with this app. Love the scorecard and HC stats it keeps.

I'm not sure about advanced input. Not sure what it does

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.