Ian Huntley needs to ****ing die

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by edesignuk, Dec 17, 2003.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

This ****ing ****** better get the **** kicked out of him in prison is all I can say, sick bastard.

Killer of 2 young school girls.

It has now just been released that he was previously accused of 9 other under age sex attacks in the past, but never convicted :rolleyes:

2. iGav macrumors G3

I wonder who the minority person is in the jury??? :rolleyes: it was such a clear cut case... I'm suprised it took them the best part of 4 days to actually come to a decision. :rolleyes:

3. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

Re: Ian Huntley needs to ****ing die

Edesignuk, just think what's going to happen when he's in prison with a murderer, who has kids. Boy, is he going to get it.

4. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Re: Re: Ian Huntley needs to ****ing die

I hope you're right. He needs to be made some big fat smelly blokes biatch!

edit: mind you don't drop the soap Mr. Huntley ;) :D :p Muwahahahaha!

5. iGav macrumors G3

Re: Re: Ian Huntley needs to ****ing die

let's just hope he get's put in that sort of prision, and not the kind full of phaedophiles...

I hope in this case, life means life... unfortunately our Justice system sucks, and Carr only gets 3 years... :rolleyes:

6. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Re: Re: Re: Ian Huntley needs to ****ing die

and 18 months of that she's served (I *think* that's what they said), so she only has 18 months to go :rolleyes:

7. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ian Huntley needs to ****ing die

I heard a professor of criminology say she would be out in May (Heard it on Radio 2 I think.)

8. iGav macrumors G3

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ian Huntley needs to ****ing die

you're joking??? :eek: :rolleyes:

that's unbelievable... :mad: ..... didn't know that at all...

English Justice eh'.... it's something else isn't it :rolleyes:

9. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Someone should suggest a change of venue to Texas. The "smell of justice" is strong there! (And yes, I know. Justice smells like hot dogs.:D )

10. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

Carr was between a rock and a hard place, she gave Huntley the alibi cos she loved him and couldn't believe that he was capable of doing the crime, she broke the law in lying for him, but I, and apparently the jury, think she did it thinking he was innocent.

OR she's a lying, scheming, evil bitch who will undoubtedly rot in whichever hell she believes in.

Her life has been ruined by Huntley's abominations, it was her misfortune to be in love with him. I don't think she had anything to do with the murders.

As a high profile child murderer, Huntley won't be in general population, although he'll get his anyway. The though he could be free iin 20 years is appalling, but he'd suffer much less if he was executed.

Strap him to an iron bed and run a sub-lethal current through it for a couple of decades, teach him what pain is really about.

11. Kid Red macrumors 65816

Not sure if it's media coverage but it seems to me lately (last 2 years or so) that this kind of crime is becoming more common. The abduction/and murder or a young person. That blonde up north, 3 teen boys last week, and a few others I can't site.

The world is becoming very sick lately.

12. iGav macrumors G3

no no... I've been thinking about this, and after watching Jackass, what they should do is give him paper cuts between the webs on each finger, then put salt on the wounds, then after his hands, they do it between each toe.... then they do it on the sides of his mouth.... and his tounge too... and then across his eyeballs, and whilst we're at it, his nutts as well.

Then they can strap him to an iron bed and run a sub-lethal current through it for a couple of decades, teach him what pain is really about.

;)

13. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

AFAIK, you are just hearing about it more because it's the kind of sensational story that gets news organizations ratings. There have always been pedophiles.

What was it, last summer here in the states when there was a "rash" of child kidnapping/murders? People felt like their children wern't safe anywhere, but statistically crimes against children had actually decreased during that time. There were just several pretty white girls that got taken and got a ton of media attention. That, and I think the Catholic Church's molestation story was beginning to break around the same time.

14. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

@iGAV

I've seen that paper cut thing, Steve-o is CrAzY :eek:

But yes, it would be a GREAT idea to do that kinda thing to Huntley, and they should televise it, I'd watch it and laugh.

15. iGav macrumors G3

then get the lil' 'gator's to nip his nipples... I have my kind of justice all worked out.... ;)

16. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

I'm right there with you...then come the staple guns :eek: :p

17. iGav macrumors G3

and then more paper cuts...

pass the salt please ;)

18. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

We should grate him with a parmesan grater then dip him in aftershave...:eek:

19. RandomDeadHead macrumors 6502

Tie him to the back of a car, and drag him down a dirt road naked for a few hours slowly. then give him a bath in rubbing alcohol.

20. iGav macrumors G3

21. Chappers macrumors 68020

Chappers

Revenge

Although I understand what people would like to happen to Huntley. I feel it would be better if he was just put down (put to sleep). A painful horrible death for him won't bring back the girls and also in a way would make us a bit like him, a murdering sadist.

22. iGav macrumors G3

Re: Revenge

oh, don't kill him, torture him.... slowly... with paper cuts and salt... ;)

stretch it out to 40-50 years, that should do it...

23. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

Re: Re: Revenge

Revenge is a dish best served with plenty of salt...

To paraphrase the Marquis.:D

and a side order of cattle prod, I do love electricity me...;) :p :p

24. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Re: Revenge

True, but at least he would also be made to suffer like his victims did. A special jail (which let's face it is where he'll be, he won't be put among theives to get beaten up :() and a painless death would be getting off very lightly.
    This calls for something far more painfull and ongoing. Maybe let a snake bit his u-kown-what, and every time it heals, have it bite it again? :D