Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
I just got my iBook g4 1 ghz today and was excited that it bundled with THPS4. Just a few minutes ago I got around to playing with it a little bit more, and realized that to play it on the iBook the "2" on the number pad is required. If anyone here has a laptop then they know that to use the number pad you need to press function, now its also necessary to press K to to certain tricks. This is a problem due to the fact that K is also function 2. Now don't take me for an idiot or a newbie, the first thing that I did was to go to the options -> control setup. This wasn't the way to go. There are no options for keyboard control setup, leaving me at a loss as to how to play this game on the iBook keyboard. I am also at a loss as to why this game was bundled with the iBook when it can't be played without 14 fingers or an external keyboard. Am I missing something here or is this just a major oversigth on Apple's part?

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
im not sure what to do either. i stopped playing this when i put it on my pc and and couldnt have my ishock work with it. i didnt play with it very much but i looked long enough to make me not want to play anymore.

iJon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.