Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ScottDodson

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2003
Chicago
Hey guys, I used to have ichat streaming icon 1.0...it was great!!! BUT I recently went through a re-format of the ole HD, thus making me download this app again. But a snag, it's now like 1.1 or something which sucks for these reasons:

1. now you have to buy (not a big deal, it's inexpensive)
2. The video control is gone...with this version you can no longer change hue, sat, brightness, etc....only whitebalance. And since most puter geeks like myself work in a secluded room with the light off at late nights....the brightness control comes in VERY handy!!

My question is this: anyone know where I can d/l an older version of this app?? Or d/l a similar app to use?? Or even better...is there a way I can get some freakin control with my images using ichat?? LOL ;)

Thanks guys...hopefully someone knows.

jimthorn

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2003
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
I would suggest contacting the author. I've emailed him in the past, and he's a friendly guy who gets back to you pretty quick. (I asked him about the "cache" problem, which he believes is fixed in the GM Panther build version of iChat AV).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.