Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TRICKorDEVICE

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
See attached photo. Just noticed this on my iPad. It is an exclamation mark within two circular arrows. It is not present on any other devices. How do I resolve this?
Drive error.png

mika-74

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2016
Italy
SOLVED WITHOUT ICLOUD LOG OUT: go to settings/ apple id/ icloud/ icloud drive and confirm deactivation sync of icloud drive. Wait a minute and reactivate the sync. You will not loose any data and the error will disappear.

TRICKorDEVICE

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
SOLVED WITHOUT ICLOUD LOG OUT: go to settings/ apple id/ icloud/ icloud drive and confirm deactivation sync of icloud drive. Wait a minute and reactivate the sync. You will not loose any data and the error will disappear.
Dang. Wish I had known this last week. Thanks for sharing. This will undoubtedly help someone in the future.

Reactions: mika-74

pzumk

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2014

THANK YOU! It was bothering me for a few months until I finally found this answer.

pzumk

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2014
My celebration was too early. While I can see my iCloud's content, nothing really would load. I also get a popup saying something along the lines "the icloud helper application could'nt be started/found" and it goes back to a never ending loading spinner... :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.