Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KGWVU

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
I cancelled my Apple.com preorder about 3 hours ago. As of now, my eligibility has not been restored.

nrvna76

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2010
I cancelled mine while in line this morning. Waited a half hour and was still not eligible online. Called AT&T and explained. They were able to fix it for me over the phone.

sealos

macrumors regular
May 12, 2008
Call 611 to expedite restoring the upgrade eligibility. Make sure you cancel your order via the apple site (if you ordered via apple) before you call 611.

Worked for me this am. Restored discount eligibility within 10 minutes.

Good luck.

KGWVU

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Call 611 to expedite restoring the upgrade eligibility. Make sure you cancel your order via the apple site (if you ordered via apple) before you call 611.

Good luck.

I tried that, no luck. They referred me back to Apple who then referred me back to AT&T.

Jnardis

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2010

Good luck.

That's if you get someone who speaks English. I hung up on 3 reps already...

david11023

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
Apple sucks

I pre ordered through the apple website. When I preordered I was not advised that there would be a delay. The next morning I got an e-mail telling me it would not be shipped until October 5.

Today I went to an AT&T store today to get the phone. I called apple and canceled the pre-order. After an hour speaking with AT&T and Apple and them speaking with each other with two phones held together, I was told my upgrade ability will not be restored until sometime between 1 hour and 7 days because of a "back end" issue at apple.

Normally it is at&t that sucks but this time it is apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.