Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
I can't stop listening to this guy(Andrea Bocelli)....he has a real good pure voice...i bought 2 of his albums in 3mins....anybody got a singer they can't stop listening to?

Bless

/Users/antonioguarro/Desktop/B000CC1TGA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

C

CompUser

2nyRiggz said:
I can't stop listening to this guy(Andrea Bocelli)....he has a real good pure voice...i bought 2 of his albums in 3mins....anybody got a singer they can't stop listening to?

Bless

/Users/antonioguarro/Desktop/B000CC1TGA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

For Some reason Jack Johnson in addition to Meat Loaf (Marvin Lee Aday), and of course my beloved Bonnie Tyler.

"I'm Hooked" however is reminding me of "Hooked on a Feeling" by Neil Diamond redone by none other than Mr. David Hasselhoff himself!

I might just have to listen and watch that right now! Link

crdean1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 14, 2005
Texas
I have been listening to Andrea for years. I love his music. Was listening today as a matter of fact.

Lately, I can't get enough of Snow Patrol and Alison Krauss. Two entirely different genres I know, but I can't help it. Good Stuff!:)

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Andreas great.

Lately I'v been listening to a lot of Michael Franti. Ever since seeing him a couple weeks back, I haven't been able to turn him off.

baby duck monge

macrumors 68000
Feb 16, 2003
Memphis, TN
2nyRiggz and Andrea Bocelli? Never would have guessed.

For me, right now, it's The Streets again. I think it's just frustration that I don't have the new album yet and it's not looking so good for seeing them in concert. Hmph.

Heb1228

macrumors 68020
Feb 3, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
CompUser said:
"I'm Hooked" however is reminding me of "Hooked on a Feeling" by Neil Diamond redone by none other than Mr. David Hasselhoff himself!
David Hasselhoff sings?!?! Is there no end to this mans sexiness?!?!

:rolleyes:

jaydub

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2006
Jamiroquai is always in heavy rotation for me, but I also really dig Death Cab for Cutie a lot right now.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
2nyRiggz said:

Second that motion on Andrea Bocelli! I've got several of his albums in my iPod and when I'm driving somewhere I love listening to his exquisite voice.....

Also, I love Karen Carpenter's velvety voice and Eva Cassidy's angelic voice.

Applespider

macrumors G4
Saw him live at Hyde Park last year as part of Proms in the Park. Beautiful voice... My mother started me listening to him a few years ago since he often sings non-operatic Italian songs that she remembers her father singing (or murdering!) :p

Part of the appeal however is also the story of what he's overcome to get to where he is.

4JNA

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2006
looking for trash files
2 right now on the playlist. over and over, and over.

Sia (both (more?) albums that i could find) and Varttina (5 albums purchased, looking for more).

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
CompUser said:
Just for the record, "Hooked on a feeling" was originally done by B.J. Thomas and covered by Blue Swede not Neil Diamond.

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Jan 24, 2006
Anthony Green has an incredible voice. He's been in quite a few bands (aside from the unsigned ones) including; Circa Survive, Saosin, and The Sound of Animals Fighting.

His range is well beyond that of most males. His low notes are higher than most guys can reach, and it isn't in falsetto.

Dr. No

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2003
Be sure to check out Romanza- his best album. It came out in 1997 and is still in the iTunes best selling classical albums list.

He also came up with a new album this year, and he was in concert in Vegas.

:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.