Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrazyChester

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 14, 2006
Sacramento
I'm new around here but I've been using Apple products for a long time. I started using computers in my 6th grade classroom back when the commadore PET was the Rage. I've purchased many Macs and have saved most of them in good working condition. I ended my teaching carrer teaching in a Macintosh computer lab. Thirty eight macs often different models running on a net with 60 other macs and pcs. I've worked with every mac model from 512, through the horrible 5260's to the imacs and finally the emac. I still love the old macs. Its nice to see others do too.

asherman13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2005
SF Bay Area, CA
CrazyChester said:
I'm new around here but I've been using Apple products for a long time. I started using computers in my 6th grade classroom back when the commadore PET was the Rage. I've purchased many Macs and have saved most of them in good working condition. I ended my teaching carrer teaching in a Macintosh computer lab. Thirty eight macs often different models running on a net with 60 other macs and pcs. I've worked with every mac model from 512, through the horrible 5260's to the imacs and finally the emac. I still love the old macs. Its nice to see others do too.

Welcome to MacRumors. Lots of people here have similar experiances...my first Mac is/was (still have it lying around somewhere) a Mac SE/HD...those were the days.

Hope you enjoy it here; there's lots to learn.

cwedl

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2003
CrazyChester said:
Thanks I'll repost it in the community discussion.

I won't if I were you, one of the moderators will move it there if they believe it should be moved. They certainly don't like double posting!

EDIT: well I was right, straight into wasteland with the other post!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.