Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tivoboy

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2005
m-dogg said:
This is a good thread. Thanks for the info all!

I just ordered a Rev. C 20" this morning. My old Rev. A 17" is getting passed down to my parents...so now my immediate family will be completely windows-free!

...well, except for my work laptop...

is there a rev C of the 20" Isn't the latest version, and the one listed on the apple site a rev b?

irrªtiºnal

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
it seems as if this thread is long dead, but here i go: simple question, what are the chances of getting a Rev ? iMac that would come with upgradable 1GB from factory and/or serviceable by a technician as mentioned in the original post (BTW CanadaRAM, thanks, this was great post...)

or... even better, get a new motherboard that would support more memory and/or higher speed (say PC2-5400)???

thanks

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
irrªtiºnal said:
what are the chances of getting a Rev ? iMac that would come with upgradable 1GB from factory and/or serviceable by a technician as mentioned in the original post...

or... even better, get a new motherboard that would support more memory and/or higher speed (say PC2-5400)???
None. Comes with 512 onboard. You can put PC2-5400 in, but it'll run at 4200.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.