Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
idk... got it today and i still need to figure it out, what would be the reason to use it at the first place. there is no widget for Inbox

zOne31

macrumors regular
May 21, 2012
What a waste. This is a piece of junk. Uninstalled and going back to Mailbox.

Can you explain more? I would compare Inbox as Mailbox-lite except build by Google. I used Mailbox before and there was a time when not all of my emails were appearing. My only complaint about Inbox is the lack of a delete/delete all button since I like deleting items I don't need. However, Google wants me to archive everything after I'm done with it.

Dave.UK

macrumors 65816
Sep 24, 2012
Kent, UK
Can you explain more? I would compare Inbox as Mailbox-lite except build by Google. I used Mailbox before and there was a time when not all of my emails were appearing. My only complaint about Inbox is the lack of a delete/delete all button since I like deleting items I don't need. However, Google wants me to archive everything after I'm done with it.

Totally agree on the delete front.

I like the option to delete from notifications and also from my smartwatch. Slightly annoying that the only option is either read or done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.