Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anderson.m.ryan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2015
High Point, NC
Hello everyone! I'm about to release my new app Insight onto the App Store and was wondering if any of you would like to join the beta test group before its release? It is an app that aims to allow users to discover places around the world through the experiences of others through their shared photos. If so then just message me, and I'll add you to the group!

Insight aims to allow users to view locations around the world that they have never heard of or seen before. The photos posted by users self destruct after two hours so that the images of different locations are always recently posted, which imitates the act of a live stream of photos always being delivered straight to a user’s device. It is the map view in Insight that allows users to explore the world around them like never before by simply picking their destination and viewing what all other users have to offer. The photos that you post can be viewed by anyone and are not deleted until after the two hour time period has passed. This application is ready for anyone to use by having them log in using their Twitter account, and then they are instantly ready to share their own experiences to the rest of those using Insight.

Features Include:
- your posted photos are deleted forever after 2 hours
- view any image posted by another Insight user
- discover images of places that you never knew existed on the map
- view your distance from any image posted to Insight
- Twitter Log-In

More improvements will be rolling out in the coming weeks!

If you would like to sign-up to beta test this application then please enter your email into this Google Form, and you will soon receive an email with an invitation to beta test insight: http://goo.gl/forms/YpmgBi1c62.

Here are some of the screenshots for Insight.

4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 1.jpg 4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 2.jpg 4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 3.jpg 4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 4.jpg 4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 5.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.