Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GameGuru38

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 7, 2009
Ohio
I have Lion, Yosemite and El Capitan associated with my Apple ID but not Mavericks. I have a 2007 Mac Mini I and going to upgrade to Mavericks following a guide but I need the Mavericks install. I am unable to find it and the over I found via torrent isn't working worth SFOTT.

Where can I download this from?

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
I have Lion, Yosemite and El Capitan associated with my Apple ID but not Mavericks. I have a 2007 Mac Mini I and going to upgrade to Mavericks following a guide but I need the Mavericks install. I am unable to find it and the over I found via torrent isn't working worth SFOTT.

Dropped you a PM.

Grunthaner

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2009

I have a similar problem but I am installing a new HD and I have Mavericks on the old drive and either need a safe download site or a way to transfer over.
[doublepost=1475602863][/doublepost]I'm not sure if I sent this or not but I have a 2009 Powerbook Pro with Mavericks and I am installing a new ssd drive for speed but I can nolonger get 10.9 and I bought the Mac used so the purchase is not on my account. Is there a way to coppy the entire HS over to the new drive or a safe place to buy 10.9?

BTW I bought a cloning machine but being I am replacing a 150 gb drive with a 250 gb drive it won't give me the remaining 100 gb.

I have the new drive in a box so I can install to the drive.

mac_dummy

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2016
I am also looking for a legit Mavericks installer. I see lots in the usual places but want a real one from apple.

Any Ideas?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.