Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jmacman78

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2007
Northwest, CT
I bought the grip vue in clear also, I think it looks very nice and it's something to hold me over until more cases start becoming available. I'm really waiting for the Speck Candyshell...which I ordered from att.com as soon as it was available.

letswastetime

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2007
thank you for posting the pics :)

i bought the clear one cause thats all they had at the time...but i think im gonna return it and get the purple. its much more tolerable for now as i wait for something better

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
I like the purple. This i could tolerate with until something better comes out.

That's kind of how I feel about it! It works for now, and it looks not-so-shabby.

I got my black bumper today, and it is pretty cool, too. I'm still afraid I'll manage to scratch the back without a cover on it. My Mom already has a couple of deep scratches on the back of her phone, and she has no idea how it happened. :confused:

doteyes9

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2007
I picked up this case today and it didn't have the flash effect for me... at first. Now it has it and it is ANNOYING!!!! I took the case off and put it back on and thats when I noticed the difference. If I can't find a way to fix this I'm returning this case.

stuckonduhmode

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2010
All you have to do is shoot straight down on a flat surface on video mode and turn on the flash with and without the case. The case does indeed block parts of the flash. Unless somehow you received a case which has bigger cutouts for the flash than mine.

UltraZ33

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
I love this case one of the best ones out there so far. I also have the Griffin case in white also. That one is pretty cool. But the fit of this case is awesome. The only problem that I had was the buttons as well, using your fingertip is the key to push these buttons. I just look at it as the buttons being protected.

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
Picked up a clear one this afternoon. A Bestbuy Mobile in the Mall of America had ONE left hanging on a hook next to about a dozen purple ones.

After stopping at two Apple Stores and one AT&T stores and finding ZERO iPhone 4 cases, I figured I should grab it.

I do have a black Bumper too, but was looking for something with a
little more coverage. So far I actually really like this. Good coverage, just enough grippiness, great fit and still somewhat shows off the coolness of the phone.

Steve

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
I have this case, in purple, and love it. Anyone have a screen protector on with this case yet?
I have always used power support.

RMXO

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2009
I have this case, in purple, and love it. Anyone have a screen protector on with this case yet?
I have always used power support.

I use a screen protector I got at AT&T when I picked up the phone with my Vue case. It works great but i'm waiting for my SGP to come. I might get a PS when they're available but that depends how the SGP fits. The vie flash cutout was affecting my pictures so I ended up using an exacto knife to do a ghetto cut & it ended up being a ghetto cut because I made the cut a little further than I wanted to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.