Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SpaceKitty

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2008
Fort Collins Colorado
Nice! Thanks for sharing. I think I'll be picking up one of these. Good job with the application. Not a flaw noticeable!

It took me a few times to realize this but it was much easier to apply the film from the home button end of the phone first. I could not get it centered at all when trying from the top end of the phone.

Good luck with yours!

LAS22

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
I appreciate all the good (and bad) feedback.

Did it come with a back screen protector?? I cannot tell from the pictures.

Also, could you post a link where you purchased it?

Thanks and it looks great!!

Sorry for the slow response, must have read past your question. SGP USA on eBay is where I got mine, worked out slightly cheaper with shipping.

looks good i got the other sgp antiglare SP they had but i dont c it anymore on their site. mine was called the sgp ultra antiglare for 13.99.

mine is the standard version, see link above.

asdff

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2010
california
i had this on my phone but switched it out to the oleo... which now i am starting to get annoyed at because of the finger prints and smudges that keep coming up!

i've been trying to find a comparo between these and the ones that powersupport just realeased. i'm trying to compare the pics but it's really hard to tell if there is any significant difference.

the biggest gripe i had with the anti fingerprint/anti-glare's is when on a screen with WHITE (ie. some webpages), any other time it looks fine and the feel of the screen itself+no fingerprints/smudges is awesome.

anyone have experience/seen both the sgp anti fingerprint and the ps anti-glare in person? trying to decide which one to order...

jrodsep

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
ok guys which is better the ultra crystal or the oleophobic? I want a zagg like protection without the orange peel/stickyness. But I want it to be clear and don't degrade the retina display.

icecrystal23

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2010
ok guys which is better the ultra crystal or the oleophobic? I want a zagg like protection without the orange peel/stickyness. But I want it to be clear and don't degrade the retina display.

Oleophobic is better. Most people seem to think so (including me), at least.

tablo13

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I can notice the loss of clarity/brightness in the pics, especially in the thirteenth. Guess no anti-glare screen protector for me. :( But what's the difference between anti-oil and anti-fingerprint.

tasarang

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2009
Love this a lot better than Power Support. How do you uninstall it? It's much tougher than Power Support when trying to peel it off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.