Intel iMac 20'.... I love it

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by iBunny, Feb 22, 2006.

1. iBunny macrumors 65816

Just wanted to give you some positive feedback. I had a iBook G4 1.33Ghz / 768MB Ram / OS 10.4... it was a great little machine. It was my first Mac and I had it for about a year.

Since I loved it, I decided to make the switch fully. I sold my PC and bought a 20' Intel iMac. This Machine is too sweet. Sure its my first "Real" mac, so I dont have much to compare it to. However, I recommend this to everyone on the edge of buying one. This Machine is sweet, and so far have expiranced no problems. This is great! Thanks all for the help.

<3 my iMac

2. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

Great stuff.

First 'real' Mac?:confused:
    iBooks are real Macs

3. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

yeah, congrats, and glad you love it, but I too am puzzled about the "first real mac" comment. My ibook 1.33 is my only computer and I very much consider it a "real mac."

4. CoMpX macrumors 65816

CoMpX

I am puzzled as well...do iBooks not count? I guess Mac minis don't count then either, they are basically laptops.

Lol, I;m just playing. I'm glad you're enjoying your new iMac, and good luck with it! :)

5. macaddicted macrumors regular

macaddicted

I agree that the 20" Intel iMac is a nice computer. I was wowed when I went to look at it in the local Apple Store.

This is my eleventh Mac (seven desktops & four laptops), and like the others they've all been real to me. But I do see your point. When I think back to my SE and how Mac has progressed I am amazed.

6. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

Well, an iBook is a fantastic Mac, but I'm glad you love your intel iMac so much. I have one too, and it is great!!

7. iBunny thread starter macrumors 65816

haha well my "real" mac comment was more directed twords It is my primary computer and can do EVERYTHING i need it to. Well the iBook was good. The Res was not high enough for me to use all the time and I just didnt get the whole power feel behind it. With this iMac, I do.

8. designed macrumors 6502

designed

Ha ha ha, very funny.

(Guess who's iMac 20" didn't arrive today :rolleyes: )

9. CANEHDN macrumors 6502a

CANEHDN

I also absolutely love my new Intel iMac. The sweetest thing I've ever bought. It's extremely fast.