Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Manatee

Contributor
Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
Washington DC
Is there an app for the iPhone that keeps track of one's investment portfolio? (securities + bank accounts + maybe assets)
The features I'm looking for are:

- Enter ticker symbol, quantity, and price paid for stocks etc.
- Get current price of securities and show gain/loss
- Enter login information for bank and loan accounts
- Connect to accounts and get current balance
- Keep history for tracking/graphing
- Enter names, categories, initial price, and value of assets
- Calculate net worth

I've tried to keep up with apps that are added to the App Store, but I'm losing track of what's out there.

If an app like I described above doesn't yet exist, I think it would be a good $20+ app for a lot of middle-aged business people like me. :)

heehee

macrumors 68020
Jul 31, 2006
Same country as Santa Claus
Bloomberg app is a good investment app. I don't think I would want an app like you described unless it's developed by a legit investment firm. I wouldn't want to add in my bank account info to some $20 app.

greggov

macrumors member
Feb 6, 2008
I'm not sure if there's one app that does it all, but Bloomberg in combination with PageOnce may be able to accomplish most of that list, but I don't think all. PageOnce lets you enter in bank accounts and credit cards (and a bunch of other things). you can check it out at pageonce.com to get a full run down of the security and encryption they use as well as the accounts they offer.

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
Dropping your phone from a 20-story building will provide the same features that an investment tracker would right now. Just make sure to turn on your GPS to get the most realistic data.

SimonLebon

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2013
I'd check out MobiStox. I've been using it on Android for over a year now and I see they have a MobiStox Lite (free), and the paid version now on iTunes.

Best of luck

rissadum

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2015
Is there an app for the iPhone that keeps track of one's investment portfolio? (securities + bank accounts + maybe assets)
The features I'm looking for are:

- Enter ticker symbol, quantity, and price paid for stocks etc.
- Get current price of securities and show gain/loss
- Enter login information for bank and loan accounts
- Connect to accounts and get current balance
- Keep history for tracking/graphing
- Enter names, categories, initial price, and value of assets
- Calculate net worth

I've tried to keep up with apps that are added to the App Store, but I'm losing track of what's out there.

If an app like I described above doesn't yet exist, I think it would be a good $20+ app for a lot of middle-aged business people like me. :)
have you find any good app for your requirement ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.