Invisible Shield for Zaggmate

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by md63, Jan 3, 2011.

1. md63, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011

md63 macrumors 6502

Jun 11, 2007
    Has anyone ordered or installed the invisible shield for the Zaggmate that Zagg is selling on their website? Its very expensive at $34 and probably should have been included with a keyboard case that costs $100 already. I see there are two different types, one that covers the bottom and the other that provides full body protection.

I like the Zaggmate, however, the finish around the edges is a little rough and it appears to be a scratch magnet on the bottom. I've already got several scratches on it and I'm very careful with how I use it.
  2. 49er macrumors newbie

Mar 17, 2011
    I just ordered the Invisishield, but haven't used it before. I have used Best Skins Ever (BSE) on my iPhone and it is great for a while, but tends to collect gunk at corners and starts to peel...good for about 3 months before you have to peel it off and replace IMO. I thought I'd try Invisishield because I just ordered the Zaggmate keyboard/case and wanted to be sure it fits with the skin on. Wasn't sure the BSE version would work...

I'll update once I receive & install the invisishield and can give comparison to BSE.