Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lewanna68

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2019
I have the iOS 17 update but when I click on it nothing happens? Why won’t it update?

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
I'm having problems with both iPadOS and WatchOS. My phone updated seamlessly so not sure what the problem is buy my iPad keeps pausing the update. I have tried turning it off and back on and I have tried a hard restart. Neither work. It will sit there for a few minutes and eventually pause. Same issue with WatchOS. Getting very frustrated!

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
I'm having problems with both iPadOS and WatchOS. My phone updated seamlessly so not sure what the problem is buy my iPad keeps pausing the update. I have tried turning it off and back on and I have tried a hard restart. Neither work. It will sit there for a few minutes and eventually pause. Same issue with WatchOS. Getting very frustrated!

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
Well I FINALLY got my iPad to update. I just left it on my desk and went out for 3 hours. Came home and it had actually updated. No such luck with my watch so far but I'll have to head over the the Watch forum for those issues. So far, very happy with iPadOS 17!

neo305

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2019
Mine shows image of iOS 17 but it installs iOS 16

Attachments

• IMG_0001.png
    IMG_0001.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Haha
Reactions: Nicj56
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.