Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cmChimera

macrumors 601
Feb 12, 2010
i thought it was, it's one of my most used features. fine, take that out. still leaves push notifications, 3g tethering and MMS. all very major features

I feel that a plethora of features more than matches your three "major" features. If you're measuring the significance of the feature by how often you use it as you did with copy and paste, then I use most of the features I listed daily.

ItsJoeTurner

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
I have noticed a few little animation improvements in iOS in the past few hours, I think one has actually been noted in here. The switching to cover-flow from portrait?

It's more of a zoom. Slight, slight visual differences too. I'm sure the sliders look a little different in settings.

Joe

hulk2012

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2012
I've noticed closing apps is now extra fluid and quick on my 4s. Also another nice thing is that while googling for an address on safari the google map window pops out asking to open address in google map. No wonder why I always struggled with apple map not opening. I guess the answer could be an maps API which apple didn't want to share with google in order to implement this future of redirection. So google killed it dropping own map app. Now whatever new feature apple adds to its own map app with yelp collaborations it comes short with comparison with google search, it's reviews, map etc.

ggp759

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2007
Is there a way to go from 6.1 b4 to 6.0.2 without having to do a full restore? thanks

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
I'm getting occasional skipping when streaming music stored on the iPhone to a Bluetooth speaker. I don't have this problem when streaming music from Pandora, only from the Music app. Anyone else getting this?

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010
Having some music app issues on iPad mini. Not playing songs, skipping by them, whole app freezing up....only issue I can see on beta 4 for me. Using iTunes Match too.

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
My first beta is 6.1 b4 and i experienced terrible battery life since dfu restoring to this build. Wifi battery has dipped some but cellular battery life is shameful. I get lock ups and freezes at least once a day, as well.

I'm on a vzw iPhone 5.

PurrBall

macrumors 65816
Oct 25, 2007
Indianapolis
Is the updated YouTube icon new in this beta?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 131

KTK1990

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2008
My AT&T iPhone 5 has had absolutely horrible battery life since updating. Losing about 1% every 3-4 minutes.

Resetting all settings didnt help.

Burton8219

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2007
My first beta is 6.1 b4 and i experienced terrible battery life since dfu restoring to this build. Wifi battery has dipped some but cellular battery life is shameful. I get lock ups and freezes at least once a day, as well.

I'm on a vzw iPhone 5.
You realize it's a beta, right?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.