Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

echothesun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2013
Is anyone else having the same issue. iTunes match won't initialise, the progress bar freezes just before the end. Also syncing via iTunes doesn't work, the sync stops on Step 4 "Waiting to apply changes".

Need some help!
Thanks

gomoq13

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2013
Singapore
Is anyone else having the same issue. iTunes match won't initialise, the progress bar freezes just before the end. Also syncing via iTunes doesn't work, the sync stops on Step 4 "Waiting to apply changes".

Need some help!
Thanks

I had this issue on my iPhone. What I did that made it worked was delete all my songs on my iPhone and tried syncing again via iTunes.

echothesun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2013
Interesting as i had no issues whatsoever with my 4S. Thanks for the replies. Good to know it's a known bug, because i hadn't been able to find out anything anywhere.

echothesun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2013
Try what I said. Hopefully it'll work for you too.

Thanks. I've tried deleting everything and syncing via iTunes, it freezes just before the sync on step 4. "waiting for chances to be applied". This is becoming a bit of a disaster.

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
On my 5, I have some luck if I sync a bunch of files at the same time instead of 1 by 1. But the song is usually just grayed out instead of "waiting for changes". Works fine on my ipad though, it's an iOS 7 only issue.

seanathon

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2013
Ca-Tx

Need some help!
Thanks

I don't use iTunes match so I can't speak to that.
I was just able to sync music via iTunes, though, with no issues on my 3rd Gen iPad.

nthn

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2012
Fix or at least workaround

I had the same problem on iPhone 5. I couldn't do anything. I tried turning of Wi-Fi sync on the summary tab in iTunes. Then I check manage music manually. It synced perfectly and all my songs are back and playable on my phone.
Hope this helps.
n:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.