Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

iOSBry

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2013
Still no way to delete Recently Played Radio stations in Music. I've got a list going back more than a year and can't clean it up.

Grr!

iOSBry

name99

macrumors 68020
Jun 21, 2004
Do they support playlists (for spoken word content) in iBooks?
This was one of the stupider consequences of moving spoken word material to iBooks --- you lose any sort of Playlist concept. That maybe makes sense if your mental model of spoken word content=one big audiobook file; but it's completely useless if you want to listen to, eg a set of lectures grabbed from various places on the internet and placed in a particular order by means of a playlist in iTunes...

RichP74

macrumors regular
Dec 16, 2012
I can't imagine what on earth is going on with 8.4.1. I can't remember two betas for a minor point release. This must have a major back end change that nobody's figured out quite yet.

Reactions: The Doctor11

jonnyb098

macrumors 68040
Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
Slow wake not fixed
Seriously? What a f****** joke. Can any one confirm if all the home screen lag and stutter has been fixed. If you don't know what I'm talking about please don't respond with "never had that to begin with " those who know will get what I'm talking about.

iOSBry

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2013
Maybe iOS 9? Or is the ability to delete recently played radio stations too much for Apple? To be fair, I haven't found if there is a way to do that in Spotify either.
I have iOS 9 beta 4 on a second iPhone 5S and no, cannot delete them there either.

iOSBry

iOSUser7

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2014
Seriously? What a f****** joke. Can any one confirm if all the home screen lag and stutter has been fixed. If you don't know what I'm talking about please don't respond with "never had that to begin with " those who know will get what I'm talking about.
I don't think so, iOS 9 doesn't even fix them so don't get your hopes on a x.x.1 update.

danleon950410

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2015
Bogotá, Colombia
Get ready to post another tumbleweed picture...

I can't imagine what on earth is going on with 8.4.1. I can't remember two betas for a minor point release. This must have a major back end change that nobody's figured out quite yet.

I agree, there must be something going on. Jailbreak security flaws patching isn't a big deal to test with betas. At least it hasn't in the past.

Maybe something under the hood? The rumored "Rootless"?

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
I agree, there must be something going on. Jailbreak security flaws patching isn't a big deal to test with betas. At least it hasn't in the past.

Maybe something under the hood? The rumored "Rootless"?
Rootless will be in iOS 9, not iOS 8.x.
OS X and iOS security updates are released together, so this could be a wait for 10.10.5 fixes.

Robert.Walter

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2012
Anybody else lose all their pdfs stored in iBooks on their iPhone 6? I did and when my iPad Air 2 synced with it, all but one deleted too. Oddly, those (same as what was on the iOS devices) on my el cap Mac are still there.

To add insult to injury, after the mass extinction of my pdfs on iOS, I downloaded some more onto my iPad. These synced to my Mac, but not my iPhone, and eventually deleted themselves from my iPad.

Oh well, at least self resurrecting zombie shortcuts seem to be a thing of the past.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.