Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUiCEJamie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2011
I know this is the Beta 4 thread, but in beta 5 can anybody tell me if Vine is working?

Specifically, if audio renders in the Share Screen (the last page before you post the actual Vine).
Would really appreciate it if some could let me know.

[Create new Vine // Record Vine & Press ">" Arrow // Review Vine/Add Caption // Does it play audio on this screen? (iOS 9 doesn't at all.. so I've had to downgrade to 8.4 every time)

Thanks!

skadoo323

macrumors newbie
Jul 30, 2013
Gmail should be listed as partially working. On iOS 9 Betas 1 through 5, the labels function doesn't work. For example assigning a label to an email in your inbox. The labels screen seems to quickly appear then instantly disappears. Hence you can't add a label to an email.

latndude

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2012
Fort Myers,FL
Jawbone Up 24 , working again , does not write data to Health app , but, at least the bracelet is recognized and the syncing is faster .Whitings app does not quit when closing ,will not show notifications on phone or Watch

Yongkykun

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2015
Anyone having trouble with Chaos Rings 3, the only workaround is play the game in airplane mode (iOS 9 Beta 5 / Public Beta 3).

mwhetnall

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2015
Awesome! AirDisplay 3 updated this morning for iOS 9 support! I can finally use my iPad as a secondary monitor for my MacBook again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.