Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

I_am_a_loser

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2015
Boston, MA
69bbcd01fffa8f4eae8c529e3b7e08be.jpg

After signing up and installing the 9.2 beta I noticed this in the general settings. Is it saying I have AppleCare? Because I do not.

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
69bbcd01fffa8f4eae8c529e3b7e08be.jpg

After signing up and installing the 9.2 beta I noticed this in the general settings. Is it saying I have AppleCare? Because I do not.
No it is saying the certificate is SIGNED by AppleCare. This is simply the profile/certificate that tells Apple that this device is able to receive public beta software. That's all.

Kidder1994

macrumors regular
May 20, 2012
Hi, i let my iphone 6S charge overnight and when i woke up today i tried to unlock it with touch ID and asked my password... i don't remember the what the text said in the password screen :/

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hi, i let my iphone 6S charge overnight and when i woke up today i tried to unlock it with touch ID and asked my password... i don't remember the what the text said in the password screen :/
Sounds like the phone restated at some point. Something that can happen and isn't generally a big thing unless it happens more than perhaps just occasionally.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.