Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
e83a7b64ff687c6b1b8347dd43a6762e.jpg

Not bad.

Reactions: username:

Elisha

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2006
I have to say, the smoothness of the first couple of days with the beta doesn't last. There's quite a bit of choppiness and stutters everywhere. Wonder why it wasn't there the first few days!

jtwlbz

macrumors 6502a
Dec 23, 2014
I have to say, the smoothness of the first couple of days with the beta doesn't last. There's quite a bit of choppiness and stutters everywhere. Wonder why it wasn't there the first few days!
Mine is actually the other way around. Over time the phone gets smoother.

username:

macrumors 6502a
Dec 16, 2013
Can someone talk more about iBooks for iCloud? Its the best feature of iOS 9.3 for me! I love iBooks but cant use it as it doesnt sync non-iBooks stuff. Will this change?

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Can someone talk more about iBooks for iCloud? Its the best feature of iOS 9.3 for me! I love iBooks but cant use it as it doesnt sync non-iBooks stuff. Will this change?

It's not fully working in beta 1 yet. I suspect probably beta 2 might be better. It also requires OS X 10.11.4 of you have your books and such there mainly.

Once you have both updates you can add say a PDF into iBooks on your Mac and it will almost immediately show up in iBooks on your phone with an iCloud icon ready to download.

Reactions: username:

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
Someone gave a tip to wait until cursor starts blinking and then do 3d touch. This way it works every time for me with 6s plus.

Yes. It seems if you activate it and then do it activate it almost immediately it won't work. Waiting for the cursor to blink has worked for me too.

Baby12

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2015
Stavanger
Did anyone notice this?

• Home screen icons are farther from the top of the screen on 4.7 inch devices (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s). This change makes the home screen look more balanced
If you can Please share screenshot of the springboard of the 6

dearfriendx

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2011
San Diego, CA
Wow, this is huge for music lovers. The music app in this beta supports lyrics across iCloud. Example: On Mac, add lyrics to a song, then on iPhone in Now Playing screen, tap the album artwork. Previously, I would have to add lyrics to an album and then sync those specific songs to my phone in order to get the lyrics. Now I can add on my MacBook and they will show up in My Music. No need for manual syncing just for lyrics.

jgelin

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2015
St Petersburg, FL
Wow, this is huge for music lovers. The music app in this beta supports lyrics across iCloud. Example: On Mac, add lyrics to a song, then on iPhone in Now Playing screen, tap the album artwork. Previously, I would have to add lyrics to an album and then sync those specific songs to my phone in order to get the lyrics. Now I can add on my MacBook and they will show up in My Music. No need for manual syncing just for lyrics.
I think this is an indication of them implementing lyrics on music that is in our libraries already soon. If I am not mistaken E. Cue has said this was something they are working on after launch.

Reactions: HansumKingtut

ant3kn

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2015
Anybody noticed that Safari left sidebar changed to ligh blue color? It was white in 9.2.

d2c1e89f638dfba11b9fd4d330a4fb31.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.