Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

minato21

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2015
Unsure if this is a bug (and if it happens in other apps) but when on Facebook if I hit messages and it opens messenger I believe it shows my wallpaper a little at the bottom

Edit: used the wrong photo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 645

Chris in DC

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2014
This beta fixed the bug where the phone was requiring a pass code before it should (set to only require a pass code after four hours yet requiring it after a minute or two). So glad, that was very annoying.

Reactions: ahsirg and 3568358

danleon950410

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2015
Bogotá, Colombia
This is really unusual, isn't it?
I doubt there's any visible/visual/important changes. Purely bug fixes?
[doublepost=1458000851][/doublepost]
animation bug has been fixed dam it i wish it was a feature to disable it
Really?
And some of you say Apple can't fix bugs that quickly,huh?

I'm sorry, it must suck

Reactions: 3568358

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
This is really unusual, isn't it?
I doubt there's any visible/visual/important changes. Purely bug fixes?
[doublepost=1458000851][/doublepost]
Really?
And some of you say Apple can't fix bugs that quickly,huh?

I'm sorry, it must suck
Well, first, the bug hasn't been fixed, and second, what does one or a few bugs being fixed have to do with the general discussions about all potential bugs being found and fixed?

Last edited:

alexferrigno

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2013
I saw people saying beta 6 introduced heavy battery drain again. How are people finding 7 for that? Wary as 5 has been okay for me after the shambles of 3 and 4.

Sergio127

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
A "com.apple.springboard" line just showed up in Settings>Privacy>Location Services. I've never noticed this before beta 7. Anyone else have this? Seeing this on both 6s+ & iPad Pro.
it's showing on my 6s+ too.

Freakonomics101

macrumors 68030
Nov 6, 2014
I shouldn't have upgraded. Discovered a FaceTime bug. When the person I am FaceTiming is looking at me on their phone, I'm stuck in landscape mode. Kind of annoying.

Last edited:

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I shouldn't have upgraded. Discovered a FaceTime bug. When the person on the other side is looking at me on their phone, I'm stuck in landscape mode. Kind of annoying.

Only when they look directly at you? So they can look to the left or right and you can get into portrait?

I saw some animation bugs when I flushed my toilet. Beta 7 is the worst.

Lebanesecheese

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2016
Any word on the regular 6+ performance? As I think that's the weakest of the 6th gen iphones. Is there still a prevelant stutter when sliding down spotlight?

mconk

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2009
Virginia
I saw people saying beta 6 introduced heavy battery drain again. How are people finding 7 for that? Wary as 5 has been okay for me after the shambles of 3 and 4.
Curious to know as well...b6 was horrible on drain for me. Today alone on a clean install, an 18 min YouTube video dropped from 80 to 39%. With heavily modified settings to reduce amidst everything that consumes battery usage. Hoping b7 goes back to b5 battery!

darkfiber

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Columbus, OH USA
animation bug has been fixed dam it i wish it was a feature to disable it

No. The animation bug is still there on my iPhone 5s Running Beta 7. I just tried it and it still works. Funny thing is that I couldn't get it to work on Beta 6 after trying 30 or 40 times but I was able to do it in about 10 tries on Beta 7.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.