Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daboo1998

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2015
Ok now seriously, wait and see... If it will come out then, which it will, then you will only regret this whole hate ridge. If not then I will regret it... Thats all and goodnight, or goodbye (depending on where you live).

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
You're mistaken then. Why would I take the guy seriously when he had no proof?
I see we are back to missing (or ignoring) the actual point. I guess that shouldn't be surprising by now.

Last edited:

jonblatho

macrumors 68030
Jan 20, 2014
Oklahoma
I highly doubt you got an e-mail from Craig. Unless you have proof.
I can vouch for Craig responding to emails frequently. I once asked him if the OS X first-boot videos would ever return, and he said that they were cool but there are currently no plans to reinstate. This was last June, and I doubt I still have the email, so FWIW.

Innise

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2012
Steve Jobs sent me a mail from the iCloud to tell you guys that Eddy meant early during the day, not week. So go to sleep.

He also told me that subscription services are still stupid and if they introduce a Macbook with touchscreen he will unleash the celebrity nude pictures upon us.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I can vouch for Craig responding to emails frequently. I once asked him if the OS X first-boot videos would ever return, and he said that they were cool but there are currently no plans to reinstate. This was last June, and I doubt I still have the email, so FWIW.

I just had to have a bit of doubt after the whole daboo debacle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.