Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hrfat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2013
Hi,

Is iOS developer able to view file system?

Where possible? System/Library/TextInput/TextInput_tr.bundle Could you share? Thank you very much...

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
IOS 8.3 also want to activate predictive keyboard. iOS 9 feature within. Predictive keyboard for more languages. I'm sorry for bad English.
Umm, as I know, predictive keyboard is a stock feature on system integrated keyboard, and it works fine, although I use swift key more than stock keyboard except typing in some non English characters.

Reactions: hrfat

hrfat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2013
Umm, as I know, predictive keyboard is a stock feature on system integrated keyboard, and it works fine, although I use swift key more than stock keyboard except typing in some non English characters.

No prediction on Turkish keyboard. There is also the new version. My aim is to integrate this feature in older versions.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
No prediction on Turkish keyboard. There is also the new version. My aim is to integrate this feature in older versions.
And I am afraid you will probably go end up with updating your device from iOS whatever to iOS 9, which would not guarantee Turkish language predictive keyboard is integrated.

Gitte iğfal döviz

Above meaningless phrase is a simple test on iOS 9 beta 2 keyboard test, for Turkish. I don't read Turkish so I can only do this. But iOS 9 may have added predictive keyboard support for Turkish.

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
It's not possible to simply move features from a one version of iOS to another. If you want the newer keyboard, you'll need to update to iOS 9.

hrfat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2013

hrfat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2013
And I am afraid you will probably go end up with updating your device from iOS whatever to iOS 9, which would not guarantee Turkish language predictive keyboard is integrated.

Gitte iğfal döviz

Above meaningless phrase is a simple test on iOS 9 beta 2 keyboard test, for Turkish. I don't read Turkish so I can only do this. But iOS 9 may have added predictive keyboard support for Turkish.

I know. In the iOS 9 has this feature. I want to integrate this feature in iOS 8.3 JB. This must file System/Library/TextInput/TextInput_tr.bundle. A developer can access this file. Look => http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7377280/is-ios-developer-able-to-view-file-system

hrfat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2013
This is not full. Guess not. Text of Correction.

IMG_0009.jpg

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
I know. In the iOS 9 has this feature. I want to integrate this feature in iOS 8.3 JB. This must file System/Library/TextInput/TextInput_tr.bundle. A developer can access this file. Look => http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7377280/is-ios-developer-able-to-view-file-system
First, you need to get the file, which is impossible for now because no one want to release jb for a beta software.

Second, apple does allow you to access file system, while does limit you to access file system solely belonging to app itself. I have checked the link you provided, and I can see a document folder, cache folder which I had access on my iPad mini when the system version was still iOS 7, using third party app.

Therefore, I guess there may be no one could help you out this time.

If you have the ability to extract file from ipsw file, you may be able to find out the file you want.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.