Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

d245770q

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2009
London
So I have been having an issue with the App Store on my iPhone 12 Pro Max for the last couple of months.

When I open up the App Store and attempted to go into my accounts section (top right hand corner) it gets stuck on "loading" and the only fix for this is a reboot.

A reboot usually fixes the issue for anything between 1 - maybe 10 hours at max before the problem returns.

I've tried totally erasing and then reinstalling from backup, resetting networks settings and signing in an out of my account but still no fix.

This issued appeared to start around iOS 15 beta 3-4 but can't say for sure if this is beta related or not as since iOS 15 general release the problem has persisted.

I have spoken to apple support and they found on my account that I had over 300 pending/failed app downloads which they thought was causing the problem. They told me they would clear all the outstanding and that should fix things but sadly not!!!

Anyone else experiencing similar or any ideas on a fix.... any help would be very welcome!!!

Cheers guys and girls!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.