Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SgtPepper23

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
Los Angeles, California
Hi everyone;
is anyone running the latest public beta on their 6S(+) on Sprint? Last night when i loaded that onto my phone, my LTE is absolute crap, meaning, it just hangs while trying to load a page. While turning off the LTE antenna, just using 3G, it works okay. its just Sprint 3G... I've already done the basic troubleshooting, tuning off and on, turning off all data, all cellular, just the LTE. Even called Sprint and had them update my PRL and data profile. Pretty much everything short of restoring to 9.2 , any ideas folks?

cahage

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2016
I am having the same issue basically. I am however, not able to make phone calls unless I am using wifi calling. The 3g network does not work either. Seems as though I am gonna have to back to 9.2

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Have either of you tried dialing ##873283#? It's basically the equivalent of updating profile/prl on Android.

yillbs

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2015
Texas
Yeah, I've done everything short of restoring the phone back to 9.2

When someone asks " did you try this " , and every time you say " i've done everything short of going back to 9.2 ", I think it's time you just go back to 9.2 :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.