Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ridwanc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 31, 2015
I installed a couple tweaks at the same time (maybe around 5). When I tried to respring the springboard the iPhone was stuck on the boot logo. I put the iPhone into safe mode by holding down the power and home button together until the apple logo showed and then holding the volume up button. The iPhone did load up, and I was able to access the homescreen. I then went into Cydia and uninstalled all the tweaks I just installed and respringed the device. The iPhone wont come out of safe mode and the status bar does not read safe mode as it usually does. I tried to reboot the device, but when I do it stays stuck on the boot logo and I will have to put it into safe mode to load it up. I tried to reinstall Cydia substrate, preference loader, safe mode, the iPhones still wont come out of safe mode.

The safe mode is not like the usual safe mode I see. I can still see my iPhone background, and the status bar does not read safe mode. The only reason I believe I am stuck in safe mode, is because none of my previousluy installed tweaks function anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.