Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

satchow

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2011
Does anybody have iOS9 and this keyboard? Is there any way to get the new keyboard shortcuts (ie CMD-Tab, holding ctrl/alt/cmd to show shortcuts, etc) working? They just don't do anything for me when I try.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Not what you're looking for, but as one data point I have the MS Universal Foldable Keyboard and shortcuts work on my Air 2 with iOS9.

satchow

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2011
Not what you're looking for, but as one data point I have the MS Universal Foldable Keyboard and shortcuts work on my Air 2 with iOS9.

Well it's good to hear that it does work. Did you do anything outside of just pairing it up via bluetooth?

satchow

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2011
Nothing, just paired it. Did you doublecheck the setting of the operating system switch to make sure it's set to iOS?

Oh, I didn't think that mattered. I have my iPhone on the iPhone/iPad switch, and my iPad on the Android switch. I just assumed they were just handy labels for you to switch between 3 generic devices. Thanks! I will try it out when I get home.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Oh, I didn't think that mattered. I have my iPhone on the iPhone/iPad switch, and my iPad on the Android switch. I just assumed they were just handy labels for you to switch between 3 generic devices. Thanks! I will try it out when I get home.

That should do it. I tried it out - I set my keyboard switch to Android and the shortcuts didn't work; I set it back to iOS and they did.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.