Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rodolfo52

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2011
hello, if you are in Houston at what time you will be at the apple store and at which apple store will you be at?

critten

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2008
hey rodolfo, looks like you are pretty pumped for this. Anyway, i was thinking best buy galleria. Anyone have any info on them? I do have 15 bucks in certs, so i would like to use it anyway. Plus their return policy is better than apple 14day, and probably get 10 bucks back off 500. Anyway, i might be apple galleria if it doesn't pan out at best buy. I might call best buy later today, but i hate to be that 1000th caller haha.

rodolfo52

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2011
hey rodolfo, looks like you are pretty pumped for this. Anyway, i was thinking best buy galleria. Anyone have any info on them? I do have 15 bucks in certs, so i would like to use it anyway. Plus their return policy is better than apple 14day, and probably get 10 bucks back off 500. Anyway, i might be apple galleria if it doesn't pan out at best buy. I might call best buy later today, but i hate to be that 1000th caller haha.

yeah well best buy will not be getting as many ipads as the apple store, but if you would be going to the gallriea what time would you go it also depends the time you go

critten

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2008
probably go around noon. ANything else just seems not worth it haha. But good luck to you, I know you'll get one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.