Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

n.pon88

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2010
just got of the BB with my friend whos working at orange in london..
they will have them in tomorrow, for contract only!
24month at £27 p/m!!!! it was 1gb p/m and the 16gb version still cost £199!!!
who would be retarded enough to get that!

DigitalVT

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2010
UK
Regent St 1.30pm 24th March

Working in town today just round the corner for RS, popped across and already a Q!!

Attachments

• iPad2 Q.jpg
    iPad2 Q.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 784

mmoosa

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2008
London, UK
Bet they are glad it's suddenly gone warm and sunny!

I can't imagine me being that desperate. RS and CG are going to have one of the highest stock levels in the UK and probably europe. Good luck to everyone heading to london, I might just join you guys midday tomorrow.

stewart1988

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2011
I can't imagine me being that desperate. RS and CG are going to have one of the highest stock levels in the UK and probably europe. Good luck to everyone heading to london, I might just join you guys midday tomorrow.

I hope so! Someone who works there must have an idea on stock levels! Leak that ***** out someone :D

mmoosa

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2008
London, UK
just got of the BB with my friend whos working at orange in london..
they will have them in tomorrow, for contract only!
24month at £27 p/m!!!! it was 1gb p/m and the 16gb version still cost £199!!!
who would be retarded enough to get that!

Same people who buy on credit and pay exorbitant interest.

Foggy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2006
London, UK

I thought I was mad thinking about getting to a store for 2pm. Seems that is almost sane!

stewart1988

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2011
I thought I was mad thinking about getting to a store for 2pm. Seems that is almost sane!

With people queuing now we might need to go earlier.. lol

Anyone know the ipad 2 box dimension? Don't wanna be holding no Apple bag wanna put in my bag...

Swefen

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2011
Ok I've just joined the Queue, in ~15th place, just around the corner (they're not letting people queue in front of the shop next door)

Hi Swefen,
I'd be interested in buying your place in line!

I guess my two questions are ... what time will you be arriving, and what would be your rate?

You can send me a private message if you want to make arrangements.

:)

To be honest I'll probably let it go to the highest bidder. So just PM me with what you think it's worth.

I'll post updates for everyone.

Peace x

nhudgell

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2011
Ok I've just joined the Queue, in ~15th place, just around the corner (they're not letting people queue in front of the shop next door)

To be honest I'll probably let it go to the highest bidder. So just PM me with what you think it's worth.

I'll post updates for everyone.

Peace x

@SWEFEN - why don't you blog for @appleboyy ipad2queue.co.uk

Swefen

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2011
I'm using WiFi from across the street that won't let me upload images :(

But I can tell you that there are now 20 people in the queue!

I'm going to be bored off my head so my telephone number is 07980595977 for anyone that wants updates in real time!!! (My macbook battery may die by morning.)

Name's Dom x

P.S. You can also call to chat about buying my place in the queue!

stewart1988

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2011
I'm using WiFi from across the street that won't let me upload images :(

But I can tell you that there are now 20 people in the queue!

I'm going to be bored off my head so my telephone number is 07980595977 for anyone that wants updates in real time!!! (My macbook battery may die by morning.)

Name's Dom x

P.S. You can also call to chat about buying my place in the queue!

Apple ordering you lot pizza then? :eek: http://www.ipad2queue.co.uk/milton.html

dano11

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2011
hi does any one queuing and wouldn't mind me joining them about 4 30 i have 10% card ??

DigitalVT

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2010
UK
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

dano11 said:
hi does any one queuing and wouldn't mind me joining them about 4 30 i have 10% card ??

No discount available on "iDevices"

dano11

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

No discount available on "iDevices"

its issued by the store after an issue last time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.