Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yabeweb

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2021
I have some ticket in my iPhone wallet but I recently sold it and forgot about them, is there any way to access them in my iPad or thought iCloud on the web? Any way to recover them?

I know, silly mistake.

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
Sadly the iPad doesn’t have a full Wallet app. You can add and remove debit and credit cards cards in Settings and see basic spending history but that’s about it. Other types of tickets, cards and passes aren’t viewable. I’ve been wanting a dedicated iPad Wallet app for a long time and request it every year, especially now that other things are being added to it, like spending categories for Apple Card users and full transaction history for certain cards (in the UK only for now but hopefully that changes soon).

I suppose, if you need temporary access to your tickets, if you have access to an older/unused iPhone (from a friend or family member or something) you could restore from an iCloud backup of your old iPhone if a backup exists- I believe those types of passes are restored from a backup. They always have been for me.

But yeah, those tickets aren’t currently viewable on the iPad or the web, unfortunately.

waw74

macrumors 601
May 27, 2008
What app are they in? how did you get them?

if it's Ticketmaster you should still be able to access them from your TM account, adding to wallet shouldn't move them out of the original app.

Or if they were shared with you by text or email, try to find that link, and you should still be able to find them.

yabeweb

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2021
Thank you all for replying.

ended up using a friend iPhone for a restore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.