Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darknight*

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
hi guys, pad works all fine, but occasionally if i buy an app it comes up with it cant download *******(an old app i did have) and 6 others at the moment?
it will still download the one i just bought, but will say this every now and again first before the download. they are not installed any more but it seems they are locked in its memory or something? any ideas on how to stop it?

charlieegan3

macrumors 68020
Feb 16, 2012
U.K
you might want to try changing the title and rewording your question to make it easier for us to understand the problem.

Dav1

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2011
Have you tried turning off automatic downloads, in | Settings | Store | for apps? If that setting is off and you still have the issue, a restore seems to work...

darknight*

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
ok, ill try again :),
i deleted some apps ages ago, but when i download something now, after i put in my password it comes up with a box saying it cant download .......the app i have deleted, at this moment, i press ok and it continues we my download i just bought?
it seems like its got it stuck in its memory or something?

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US
ok, ill try again :),
i deleted some apps ages ago, but when i download something now, after i put in my password it comes up with a box saying it cant download .......the app i have deleted, at this moment, i press ok and it continues we my download i just bought?
it seems like its got it stuck in its memory or something?

Sounds like a message that the developer of your older deleted software has removed the App from the App Store and will be offering a new upgrade soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.