Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bob616

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
I just got a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad Air 2 and was wondering if there was an easy way to indent a bulleted list in the iOS version of Pages. On the Mac I can press the tab key to indent and shift-tab to outdent, but on iOS tab just inserts a space while shift-tab works to outdent. The only way I've found to indent so far is to press the on screen button to do so. Has anyone figured out a keyboard shortcut to indent a bulleted list?

Jbagger

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2015
I just got a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad Air 2 and was wondering if there was an easy way to indent a bulleted list in the iOS version of Pages. On the Mac I can press the tab key to indent and shift-tab to outdent, but on iOS tab just inserts a space while shift-tab works to outdent. The only way I've found to indent so far is to press the on screen button to do so. Has anyone figured out a keyboard shortcut to indent a bulleted list?

I am having this same problem, so I thought I would bump this thread. Any ideas?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.