Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ALMF

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2012
watching on iphone n it just dropped

-----------

now its back. remind me of the drops by iTunes festival lives treams

mcannell

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2008
I can confirm that

1. Streaming not available on first gen apple tv
2. UStream link is valid but has some guy talking
3. Link I posted from tech site is for old keynote

Glad apple.com is streaming through browser

shareef777

Suspended
Jul 26, 2005
Chicago, IL
I can confirm that

1. Streaming not available on first gen apple tv
2. UStream link is valid but has some guy talking
3. Link I posted from tech site is for old keynote

Glad apple.com is streaming through browser

Is it working for you? Mine keeps reseting to the intro video that has the camera panning around the room.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
I'm on wndows xp, Chrome, not seeing a stream, but I found this link

http://www.ustream.tv/ltktv

Stream works good.

I also downloaded quicktime cause they gave a link at the bottom, I don't even think that does anything on the chrome browser... oh well.

Nightarchaon

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2010
Utterly unwatchable on my iPad or streaming via the site on either my Macbook or iMac, and as i still own an Apple TV 1st gen that gets no love no more as i like to be able to store content locally for when i go to the caravan and have no broadband im out of luck and have to wait for the podcast by the look of things.

Why cant apple get the streaming right ?

sransari

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2005
live stream!

extremely impressive quality on this live stream on my iphone 5...wouldn't expect anything less from apple!

macrumors 601
May 19, 2011
Still didn't stop me for from downloading it today.

Link? As far as I know, Apple have officially stopped supporting Safari for Windows and it will not recieve any further updates and will remain in a past generation of the software. Basically, it's probably not worth having.

KdParker

macrumors 601
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
Link? As far as I know, Apple have officially stopped supporting Safari for Windows and it will not recieve any further updates and will remain in a past generation of the software. Basically, it's probably not worth having.

Agreed. It not worth having without the support.

neversink

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2008
Relax with your post man, the OP said he was going to school, just wished he had the day off. Geez

Relax with your criticism of my post.... if you read my post, it was written with humor... a bit of tongue and cheek... What's wrong with all you Apple geeks??? Loosen up and get a sense of humor. Geez

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.