Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexkipro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2019
What is the status of your order? Please state your country in order to keep a better track!

ingambe

macrumors 6502
Mar 22, 2020
France - moved yesterday night to "preparing for shipping", still planned for 25-27 of March

ed.

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2008
Germany - ordered on the 18th (evening), moved this morning (or sometimes in the night) to 'preparing for shipping', still planned for 26-30 March.
I wonder if it's already been shipped from China and we'll get the tracking number for the trip from whatever european distribution center to the final destination, or if it's a single tracking number from directly from China. Anyone has experience for announcement day orders?

MickieGO

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2020
Spain - Still on processing but estimated date 30-1
I will see if im lucky and maybe get it this week but dought it
first I ordered the 12,9 128gb space grey wifi and was estimated 7-18 of April
so checked and saw that the 256gb one delivered 30-1 so ordered the one instead

ed.

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2008
UK, just had a dispatch email, delivery due tomorrow, 25th, fingers crossed!!
So I guess it's not really leaving China today. If you track it, does it say where the package is originating from?

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
At 7:14 AM this morning I finally received an e-mail from Apple saying that my iPad Pro, that has been sitting in Anchorage Alaska since Sunday, has been Shipped! Yea!

At 7:48 AM I got an e-mail from UPS that my package may be delayed. Boo.

Actually this is not unforeseen given the CaronaVirus situation, and I believe that everyone is doing the best they can.

PurpleRedRose

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2011
UK. Ordered the iPad Pro and Pencil on 20 March. Pencil received 23 March (only shows as shipped on the Apple site).

iPP 27 to 31 March delivery window, and shows as processing on the Apple site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.