Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rgeraght

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2011
I've had an iPhone 11 Pro for 3 days and noticed phone calls had annoying clicking sounds, and trouble web browsing in areas that have been fine with iPhone XS.

Today I started doing SpeedTest from home, to investigate what is wrong, and finding that 80% of time I get very poor response, 1.24Mbps down, and remaining 20% about 30-45Mbps - with nothing in-between. Mostly very bad, with rare great results, same location. I'm also seeing more 1-bar signal that I have with iPhone XS. With my iPhone XS, I never had issues with phone calls, and generally don't see any issues browsing or overall data.

Network is T-Mobile, located in San Jose,

Is anyone else experiencing issues? The phone is great, I don't want to return it as no other issues (other than being more slippy to grip, with matte back) but wireless talk and data is definitely worse than my XS

(Note, I did reset network settings, and also restored the phone, no change in LTE performance)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.