Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Hey Everybody! Today im going to unbox the all new iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro Orange Silicone Case by Apple! I hope you enjoy the video!

Great job on the video review!

I really like this kumquat color, but it is very, very bright...Philadelphia Flyers fan here. Their colors are orange and black, so maybe I’d dig the kumquat. I think they call it “cheddar cheese” orange lol.

I am also considering Cyprus Green or Deep Navy.

ScottC7

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2008
Orbiting Planet Apple
Great job on the video review!

I really like this kumquat color, but it is very, very bright...Philadelphia Flyers fan here. Their colors are orange and black, so maybe I’d dig the kumquat. I think they call it “cheddar cheese” orange lol.

I am also considering Cyprus Green or Deep Navy.
Yeah man...Flyers fan here, and orange is my favorite color, too. Looking forward to seeing this case in person.

Reactions: walds11

Bea220

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2020
SoCal
Darn it, I may have to get this case. Thank you for this video. I appreciated seeing the unboxing of this particular case. I went with the clear MagSafe for now but will undoubtedly snag this one too.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Same here guys! I raised in South Philly but moved to Los Angeles about 10 years ago! Im glad you liked the video, I really appreciate you checking it out. I got the clear case coming in next and hopefully if AT&T doesn't F-Up ill have the phone by Friday! Good times ahead for us Apple fans!

Reactions: ScottC7 and walds11

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
I plan on grabbing a darker color first (Deep Navy or Cypress Green) then may add Kumquat.

LDF

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2019
Got my Kumquat today, and urgh.... its annoyingly beautiful colour. Haha. I love it, can't wait to get my phone haha.

Reactions: Bea220

Bea220

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2020
SoCal
I just re-watched this video on my laptop vs my phone... it's even more beautiful! I'm going to have to get this case down the road (Christmas is around the bend). It'll compliment the Pacific Blue iPhone wonderfully, I think. Also, I love the The Killers "Caution" playing in the background.

My clear MagSafe case just arrived a day early!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.