Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AjTee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 17, 2018
Gdańsk, Poland
Hello,

I am going with Spigen Tempered Glass for my iPhone 12 Pro.

Do you also buy any glass on your iPhone 12 / Pro?

Regards,
J.

johnnylarue

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2013
Oh yes. I want to be able to “not care“ about my scratching my screen, and the new ones are apparently a bit softer/easier to scratch than previous ones so it’s a no-brainer for me.

meDANOcine

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
I bought the Belkin one from Apple this year. Last iPhone had a Zagg glass protector on it. The clarity of the Belkin is ++++ compared with the Zagg, however, it remains to be seen if it cracks/chips along the edges like my last Belkin did a few years ago. The chipping and coming loose along the edges on the curved glass iPhones were what sent me back to Zagg. Now even Zagg has been peeling and cracking, so I thought I would try the Belkin again.

The Belkin is almost like having nothing on the screen – it's very thin, and super clear. However, I don't know that you can go wrong with the off-brand glass protectors on Amazon/ebay/etc. I use those all the time on our iPads at work, and they are good too, just tend to be thicker and more reflective IMO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.