Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oczedd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2009
Hi I am looking for a case for my iphone 3GS but I need it to cover the iphone completely including the buttons and still be able to use them all i.e.

Home button
Power button
Volume/silent buttons
The screen
The charging part

Virtually everything and I want it to be sleek and not too bulky but still relatively cheap.

Also it has to be easy to take off and on without getting dirt, which may be on the case, onto the phone itself.

Thanks.

Oczedd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2009
Not many fully covered cases out there then... not an easy one but this is what I am come across so far but cant tell if there fully covered or not.

Capsule neo

Ivyskin ones

iskin ones

TruckdriverSean

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2009
Texas, US
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

To be honest, I can't think of any that cover every button (with the one exception of an OtterBox, but that ain't cheap)

In fact, most 3G/3GS cases I've ever seen left curious for both the sleep/wake and volume buttons.

Oczedd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

To be honest, I can't think of any that cover every button (with the one exception of an OtterBox, but that ain't cheap)

In fact, most 3G/3GS cases I've ever seen left curious for both the sleep/wake and volume buttons.
I think I've seen a few with the side buttons covered like this one... they do, do it

full_21.jpg

Oczedd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2009
Is there any where I can go and see loads of cases as it's hard to go through every single one on the Net. Or if anyone knows of a good site that shows or reviews loads of cases?

richxps

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2008
The switcheasy colors case has covers for all ports. If thats not enough protection than i would say put it in the original 3gs box and cut a tiny hole in it to hear the ringer :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.