Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Edking4

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2009
Yes i got the tomato color and it is pretty nice. Only complaints is the tackiness of the back.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Got one in a tomato color, wish they had sent me the square design though :D

casemategeli1.jpg

casemategeli4.jpg

casemategeli6.jpg

Very very slim - definitely not for drop protection. It's a Thermoplastic but it's pretty flexible because of how thin it is.
Fits perfectly. Flash is not a problem.

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2009
Got one in a tomato color, wish they had sent me the square design though :D

casemategeli1.jpg

casemategeli4.jpg

casemategeli6.jpg

Very very slim - definitely not for drop protection. It's a Thermoplastic but it's pretty flexible because of how thin it is.
Fits perfectly. Flash is not a problem.

o_O the flash really isnt a problem? What about the power button issue that people are having with other TPU cases (Belkin Vue n iSkin Solo), Also does it work with front and back screen protectors? (No bubbling in the front, No problems fitting with the back on)

princesultan

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2010
i have the grey one. i really like it, but there in fact IS a flash issue. i never really use the flash camera, so it isn't really a big problem at the moment, but i'll probably look for a replacement shortly. but it does fit pretty dam good.

there currently is some bubbling on my screen protector, i think it may have something to do with how i applied it however. i'm waiting for a replacement that i ordered off of ebay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.