Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zipa

macrumors 65816
Feb 19, 2010
A $15k Toyota Corolla can't compete with a $60k Mercedes Benz either. $200 Android phones are complete junk.

Sure it can, and no, they are not.

A Corolla will drive me to work in the morning just as well as a Merc, with the added benefit of having $45k more to spend on, say, a boat.

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
You should care about the NSA as they are the ones that have your data. I would trust Google far more than I would the NSA. If Google is a commercial enterprise what does that make Apple? Are they just a non profit? Just because you like the Apple walled garden doesn't mean everyone else does, and that's fine. But that doesn't mean that Android ins't a good alternative.

NSA has no interest on my data, since I'm not a threat.
I'm not American, NSA is nothing of my concern, but if I was American I'd be glad for NSA activities.

Google and Apple are commercial enterprise, but with a very difficult philosophy behind ....

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2013
Sure it can, and no, they are not.

A Corolla will drive me to work in the morning just as well as a Merc, with the added benefit of having $45k more to spend on, say, a boat.

Not to mention the money you'll save down the line when it comes to maintenance and parts. Oh and insurance, gas, etc...

Sometimes price doesn't always equate to value. Sometimes value speaks for itself.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.