Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

golfergirl13

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
My friend has an iPhone 5c with AT&T. When he clicks on the App Store icon, there is a blank screen and the 1 minute later, it prompts him to sign in with his password. He says it is the CORRECT password, however it keeps prompting him to put in his password.

He is able to log in to itune fine on his computer

His version is 8.4.1 12H321

He has never updated the software, therefore I did last night and still same issue

He does NOT have another itune account

He does not have icloud set up.

He does not have any apps other than email on the iphone. However, now he wants to download apps.

Any help would be appreciated.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
My friend has an iPhone 5c with AT&T. When he clicks on the App Store icon, there is a blank screen and the 1 minute later, it prompts him to sign in with his password. He says it is the CORRECT password, however it keeps prompting him to put in his password.

He is able to log in to itune fine on his computer

His version is 8.4.1 12H321

He has never updated the software, therefore I did last night and still same issue

He does NOT have another itune account

He does not have icloud set up.

He does not have any apps other than email on the iphone. However, now he wants to download apps.

Any help would be appreciated.
Settings>iTunes & App Store>tap on Apple ID. Tap on logout. Log back in by tapping in the same area.

Try again.

Reactions: TruthWatcher412
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.