Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

matttye

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2009
Lincoln, England
I can't say I'm getting the same battery life as Apollo 13 reports, but I get about 5 hours of screen on time at least. Longer when on WiFi.

People saying "show me proof" are asking for the impossible. There is no way of showing screen on time in iOS.

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM
I can't say I'm getting the same battery life as Apollo 13 reports, but I get about 5 hours of screen on time at least. Longer when on WiFi.

People saying "show me proof" are asking for the impossible. There is no way of showing screen on time in iOS.

I get the same usage as you with mine, 5hrs and thats a wrap :) with wifi i can pull more.

Exactly, thats why i tell him to post all the pictures he wants yet it will mean ****.

Apollo 13

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2010
I get the same usage as you with mine, 5hrs and thats a wrap :) with wifi i can pull more.

Exactly, thats why i tell him to post all the pictures he wants yet it will mean ****.

It means **** for u but a lot of ppl get more then 5hrs and are posting here, but u ignore them...he'll 5hrs usage is what ppl got on their iPhone 4 and 4s. I bet it eats u up inside to see that battery thread with everyone posting getting 7-10 of usage on their phone. Get on a better network instead of that poverty 3G network you're using.

gotluck

macrumors 603
Dec 8, 2011
East Central Florida
It means **** for u but a lot of ppl get more then 5hrs and are posting here, but u ignore them...he'll 5hrs usage is what ppl got on their iPhone 4 and 4s. I bet it eats u up inside to see that battery thread with everyone posting getting 7-10 of usage on their phone. Get on a better network instead of that poverty 3G network you're using.

I don't think you know much about european cell networks

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM

Go to time out little apollo lol :D and keep in mind you got LTE on that iphone last year :rolleyes:

Apollo 13

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2010
I don't think you know much about european cell networks

Only thing I need to know is that 3G is a battery drainer compared to wifi and LTE, and that some kid is trying to compare his 3G battery draining network to others LTE and Wifi and say that we are all lying that we get 7-10hrs on our phones. Then doesn't even bother to read Apples own battery specs but keep yapping that he only gets 5hrs so we all should get 5hrs.

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM
Only thing I need to know is that 3G is a battery drainer compared to wifi and LTE, and that some kid is trying to compare his 3G battery draining network to others LTE and Wifi and say that we are all lying that we get 7-10hrs on our phones. Then doesn't even bother to read Apples own battery specs but keep yapping that he only gets 5hrs so we all should get 5hrs.

If 3G is such a battery drainer i wonder how have you manage in the past with the battery hungry iphone 3g,3gs,4,4s ? But i remember you said the formers gave you up to 6hrs of usage :D

Lol the only thing he needs to knows puff this is guy is probably part of the people that bashed Android phones with LTE and were saying that it only drains battery and its not available in most places.

Get a grip :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.