Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mamon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2016
Hello friends , my iPhone battery automatically drain 10% in a hour without use . and after 10-12 hr its come into 0% charge without any use . the problem get start when i change it from a power bank .after that the problem does not fix .please tell me why this happen? How can I fix it ? My phone show charging in 100% also .plz do some help.

TerryHughes

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2016
I've been experiencing the battery drain as well on my 6 + 128 GB on 8.1.1 and I've had mine over a month. But I turned off my Battery % so it doesn't really bother me anymore and I just charge mine every night before going to bed.

It's been getting worse on each update from my experience. On 8.0, I could get 15-17 hours of usage and on each update, i've been noticing battery drain. I believe there is still a bug on 8.1.1 that hasn't been fixed.

I've done many DFU mode factory restore and setting up new but problem still remains, probably because I play games on mine so I can't really complain there.

One suggestion is go to go on your battery stat page and see what has been using up the most. Also while you are still there, write down the usage time and standby time, then turn off the screen and don't use it for 5-10 minutes. After 5-10 minutes, your standby time will always go up, but if your usage went up <1 minute then there is nothing wrong but if the usage when up 5-10 minutes while screen was off, then something is running in the background.

If you think that battery is still draining, make an appointment with the genius bar and see what the experts say. They can run the diagnostics and see what is wrong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.